Conferences and Festivals
Want to Snag Me for a Book Festival, Writing, Teacher,
or Librarian Conference?
(Good, because I love being snagged!)
Have a conference for writers, teachers, or librarians? A book festival for teen or adult readers? I’d love to be a part!
Participating on author panels at festivals, leading writing workshops for teens or adults at conferences and festivals, and presenting literacy topics at teacher and librarian events are among my favorite things to do as an author.
Here’s just a sampling of the conferences and festivals I’ve presented at in 2015:
- NYC Teen Author Festival
- Colorado Teen Literature Conference, Denver
- Boston Teen Author Festival
- Fall for the Book Festival, Fairfax, VA
- Southern Festival of Books, Nashville
- Books by the Banks, Cincinnati
- California Library Association Annual Conference, Pasadena
- Newburyport Literary Festival, Newburyport, MA
- SC Book Festival, Columbia, SC
- Books NJ, Paramus, NJ
- Libcon, Orlando
Workshops presented at some of the above festivals and conferences include:
- Finding Your Writing Voice
- Creating Memorable Characters
- Trash Bag Storytelling
- NaNoWriMo Writing Tips
- How to Snag an Agent and Land a Book Deal
- The Path to Publishing
Workshops and presentations can be tailored for your individual needs. To request an appearance at a book conference or festival, contact me via email.